Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bulaklak ko (My Tulips)

My Tulips

Bulb and was uncertain,
I took my pot, soil and planted few bulbs;
But winter was so cold, that my plant couldn't grow.

As snow melted down, I cared back my pots;
Water it and let the bright shining light dropped on them.
And noticed I do, the bulbs came out and grow.

Broken chopsticks were their cane, as leaves are bigger than the trunk-stem they have;
Daily caress, humming and gardening, my daily love for each of them.




Months passed by and April-spring comes by
Lovely, before-unknown-bulb color, are now tulips in bloom
One orange tulip, and two yellow dears;
Daily you give me pleasant smile within

Indeed you are beauty, that nature of art shines.
Bloom and tell the people, in passion of caring you are an answer.
Amidst daily undertaking, there is grace and blessing.
Just keep faith, in that unknown bulb, is a beauty of nature to uncover.
by Allan C. C.
(April 30, 2008)

No comments: