Thursday, November 22, 2007

Archery in Iizuna


A town in northwest of Nagano ken is Iizuna. It is noted for the nice lake in there sorrounded by the mountains and trees.
But an outdoor archery sports is being maintained in that place. You can have an hour of practicing archery where distance is your choice.
It was the time when Romel Padilla who was based in Yokohama, Japan visited me and Ronie once again trailed us to that place. I miss the days with Ronie and his hospitality.
But I guess, it was only my second time to hold and paly archery at that time. Kung gubat na nga yong pinuntahan nyo, larong taong-gubat din ang andoon na magtitirahan kayo ng palaso. Di naman valentines para mag ala kupido ako noon.
Wag nyo na lang tanungin kung nakailang hit ako sa target ko. Si Romel kaya, nakailan din kaya sya noon? Iba na ata ang iniisip nyang i kupido sa ngayon.
I miss you Iizuna!!!!

No comments: