Thursday, November 22, 2007

Di lang anak, kaibigang may 2 anak


Siya'y una kung nakita noong ako'y unang nagtuturo sa kolehiyo noong 1992. Tagal na! 15 years ago na rin pala yon. College Algebra ang subject nya at yon naman ang favorite kung tinuturo noon.
Fifteen years after our first encounteer, this man came and meet me last August on my request to guide me to Ifugao! Ifugao was his birthplace. He lived in Mayoyao and have his entrepreneur in there.
Would you believe that he spent a lot to host me in my desire to reach Ifugao and venture the historical place of Banaue, Battad and Mayoyao? I spent 2 days and nights in their beautiful place.
The man has a family now. His wife is Ciel from Malolos, Bulacan. They have 2-boy children now, Bench and Matthew.
The man is a great friend named Leon Magangat Jr. He gave my ethnic Ifugao-name Mabikas.
Kelan ulit tayo sa Mayoyao, igan?

No comments: