Monday, February 25, 2008

Maraming Salamat po sa inyong taos-pusong pagtulong!


After the email initiated and sent by Sister Lyra Teves-Kim to some egroups, some kind-hearted brothers and sisters who I also considered as real friends shared a help for my Manong Boy (Medrano Jr.) in Davao.

I would like to express my sincerest thanks to those who in one-way or another shared a help even on the midst of limitations. To the following:

a. Juan Santillan Family
b. Escleto Family
c. Jun Paeste Family,
d. Olgado Family
e. Villamor Family
f. Joson Family
g. Magana Family
h. Sr. Cathy Quebral
i. Wilma Nacorda- Kondo
j. Nora Lala Magpantay-Hasegawa
k. Ethel Hayakawa
l. Ernie Lina
m. Adelmo Villareal & Family
The prayers of the many, the emails of thoughtfull and concern friends (Lyra, Reuben, Ethel, John, Leon, Froilan and Heidi, Dolor, Liza, Tess, Wilma, Vangie, Nora and all others I can't mention here, became a Spiritual Team giving moral support, strength, energy and power, going along with the Medical Team in rescuing my brother. He is now in a month-long recovery before his angiogram and by-pass surgeries can be done.
To all of you my brothers and sisters and real friends, and the good spirits who helped my family find a rare way, maraming salamat sa kabutihan at tulong nyo! God bless you all!
In behalf of Manong Boy (Medrano Jr.) and his melted family because of your love,
Allan and Chiemi Cadano and Family

2 comments:

:-) said...

pwede po malaman saang family escleto sila matatagpuan? kasi po hinahanap ko ang family tree namin!

ace said...

Thanks for your inquiry. But I dont have detail information about them. He/she is just a kind-hearted fellow who shared a help during our time of trials. REgards,
acc