Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tree of Life and the day I got life


Nine months before February was June of the previous year. On that month there was a pro-creation. It started from the foreplay to the unity of polarity of positive and negative cells released by the co-creator after a momentous bed-activity, and later on an eventual hitched I called helped me find my birth. Thanks for my twin brother who allowed me to hitch with him in our 9-month development from fertilization to evolution in my mother's womb to the February13th transition to earth. Thanks to the co-creators our parents and the great Creator for allowing us to meet this broadband and colorful life mysteries.

The Creator planned and made two special trees the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. In humanity, He created two persons, man and woman named Adam and Eve respectively. It manifests the duality of the inner and external nature and the polarity of masculinity and feminity in nature.

Everything has a purpose. Even wars, typhoon, joy and tribulations. Life's purpose is most fundamentally important to me.

I wanna be happy! Academic degrees made me happy but now no more. My house and car before in the Philippines made me happy. But now I'm carless, houseless in Japan. As a teacher I talked everyday in lectures, sermons, seminars, guidance and counselling which made me happy but in other country like Japan, I speak no more! My tounge is tied. I gain salary. I give it to my wife. I dont have anything. Am I happy?

Objects of joy

Yesterday, my eldest brother has to battle his life rushed to the operating room. He needs four bags of plasma, 4 bags of blood. His daughter and I talked a little on what to do. Thanks for the cyberspace. I started soliciting for help, ask for blood donors. I started to knock to some friends to help me find and send money in order to save life. I emailed to my dearest bestfriend my petition in a form of prayer to allow my dear brother to extend his God-given life here on earth; to give wisdom and energy to the medical team who does attend and perform a medical operation to the external body of this man; to a praying team who also need to give a spiritual operation to the inner nature and revive the moral, the fighting spirit, the will of man to stand up and live for God's will on earth.

Now he is back again to his ICU for another 24-hour sensitive heart-monitoring. Before his heart functions 40%. After the 1st of the three surgeries, he together with a medical and spiritual teams have to continue. And this duality of inner and external nature of man always come together with the duality of care and action. God and science combine. AS the medical team got to hold on, the praying team needs to burn more candles to pray. Praise God who evolves life from love!

In today's national daily one Ernie Lapuz said and I quote: Sometimes, it’s religion that rejects God by closing people’s hearts and minds to the unraveling of creation. Meanwhile, like common politicians, most of our religious leaders (especially the prominent ones) seem richer while most of the flocks are poorer. Isn’t this mockery a greater rejection of God?
But hold on to your faith, we can change. God meant us to evolve.

Level of Faith

Man's level of faith varies and is significantly related to his resources too. St. Francis throws away back to his parents all his resources including his clothes and pants and be freed away material things to his spiritual journey of life. On the time of needs, man's faith is stronger than the time he has plenty.

Forgive us our dearest Friend when we are more aware of caring and valuing life when we are sick than those time we have more and simply ignore the nutritional value behind those things we just eat and eat a lot, drink and drink a lot and so on. Our spiritual senses are less when our physical senses enjoy more. We forget the duality and polarity you blessed upon us.

Birthday wish

On this day, February 13, my precious birthday wish is a not for me. Can I lend my remaining years of my God-given life here on earth to my eldest brother? If You allow me to, this is my wish at Your command.

No comments: