Wednesday, January 9, 2008

kapuso ni allan: Better-half's birhtday


Today is January 9. It is the birthday of my kapuso, my better-half if not the best. She is now tyseven years old. Hmmm... going twilight!
I have nothing to offer to her but my greetings this morning. How I wish to kiss her on her lips but my severe cough and colds with fever could not permit me.
My wife is the best gift God gave me. Yet there are moments that we are not the best in terms of communications or decisions. But this week she again bought some hoykuen (100 yen) shirts and stuffs for me and our kids like socks, long-sleeve shirt, underwear and the like.
I remember last month when I was sewing to repair a futon cover sheets. She later hand to me a long time packed cover sheet. I asked her where she got it. She said she bought it 20 years ago!!!???!!! Twenty years ago? We were not yet married nor see each other that time! Yet she have bought bed sheet and futon sheet covers for me? Amazing!
She explained that it was a bargain sale that time and it was very cheap that she just bought the cover sheets as she knew one day somebody will use it! Hmmmm!!!! A vision? pre-planning?
Before I left this morning, I check my obendo bag if my lunch box is ready. Three medicine tablets are in there for my cough, colds and fever! My wife see to it that I have some medicine for lunch time, as I take in the same after my breakfast.
As I recall, last Sunday when I was so busy monitoring in the internet the on-going services and awarding and national leaders' meeting in Philippines, she noticed that I was already long time with my pc ans she asked me what I was doing. I vividly replied that I was doing the UM's website and checking if there are beats and news that I can write to post in the website. Her mode after hearing me doing UM works changed again. And murmored nihonggo words. Still, she doesnt like me to be working and spending my time to this mission. It seems.
I am thinking what to buy as my gift for her before going home this evening. But my coins may not be enough. I remember that it was on her birthday 9 years ago when we made love and pro-created our third son. Hmmm... that was a real birth day. Shall I repeat the same gift tonight? But my health and body is not doing good.
I will pray for my wife's good health and heart to understand more the living for the sake of others core value.I love her.

Happy birthday mama!

No comments: