Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Letter to Mamang


Jan 9, 2008
Dear Mamang,
Love and hugs! I hope you got the land documents we sent to you last Jan 4. Chimie sent it to you as I was in my work that day. And today is her birhtday too. She is now 47.
This photo was our Dec 25 simple Christmas celebration. We have works and school during Christmas here. Japanese know Christmas as a birthday of Jesus but they dont know him. They know more about Santa Claus the gift-giver in red clothes and white beard.
Papano ba naman at, more on Shintoists and Buddhists ang mga tao dito. Joseph took the picture kaya wala ang face nya. Princess Jean Julie at the extreme right is the bunso who drew the hand-made card for you. She is 4 now.
I'm sending thru my letter to Manong Boy a small amount for your medicine too. Pls be patient to us all.
And thank you sa mga pamana mong lupa sa mga anak nyo.
God bless us all.
love,
Allan

No comments: